Trinity Carpentry, Inc. is completely dedicated to client satisfaction. All of our team members are punctual and knowledgeable, helping make us some of the most trusted contractors in the industry. We’ve come a long way since our founding in 2007, but the leading operating values behind our services, to work with integrity in order to provide high-quality services to our clients, remain unchanged.
1) Give thanks and worship to our Father for everything we have and everything He promises we will have through His power.
John 3:16-17 "For God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. God send His Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through Him."
2) Pray daily for God's guidance, wisdom, love, and for His will over our lives, family, and work.
Matthew 6:33 "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need."
3) Give God the Glory and credit He deserves in our lives. Start doing more for God as a company and not just in our personal lives.
James 2:14-18 "What good is it, dear brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith but don't show it by your actions? Can that kind of faith save anyone? Suppose you see a brother or sister who has no food or clothing, and you say, 'Good-bye and have a good day; stay warm and eat well', - but then you don't give that person any food or clothing. What good does that do? So you see, faith by itself isn't enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless. Now someone may argue, 'Some people have faith; others have good deeds.', but I say, 'How can you show me your faith if you don't have good deeds? I will show you my faith by my good deeds'."
4) Continue to grow the company as Gods will sees it. We want to insure all employees and their future and we can only do this through God, by His strength and not our own.
1 John 5:14-15 "And we are confident that He hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases Him. And since we know He hears us when we make our requests, we also know that He will give us what we ask for."
5) Continue to do the best we can at all things, for God gave us the strength to do all things through Him. It is not always easy, but with His love and provision we can.
Psalm 31:3 "You are my rock and my fortress. For the honor of Your name, lead me out of this danger."
Psalm 33: 4-5 "For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything He does. He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the Lord fills the earth."